Returning a Purchase
Ascot Beds & Furniture respect consumer rights and you have the right to return unsatisfactory goods. We would like to make your customer experience as pleasant as possible. If you have bought any goods and you are experiencing problems with the goods and would like to return them we will be happy to assist.
- You may return the goods to Ascot Beds & Furniture with no undue or additional risk or expense to yourself and receive a full refund within 7 days if:
- You did not get the opportunity to examine the goods when they were delivered;
- You received a mixture of goods, i.e. you received some goods that we agreed to supply mixed with goods of a different description that you did not order;
- The goods you have acquired are not suitable for the purpose marketed for and described on our site at the time of purchase.
- Ascot Beds & Furniture will refund you the full price paid for the goods if the goods are returned in the original unopened packaging;
- If the goods are returned in their original condition and repackaged in their original packaging we may charge you a reasonable amount for:
- Use of the goods during the time they were used;
- Necessary restoration costs to render the goods fit for re-stocking;
Please Note: Pillows, mattress protectors and pillow protectors are non-refundable and cannot be returned once the original seal has been opened.
- If the goods purchased are defective; are not of good quality; cannot be used and is not durable for a reasonable period of time; and/or not in good working order; or is not compliant with any applicable standards set under the Standards Act, 1993 (Act No. 29 or 1993), or any other public regulation; then the goods may be returned to Ascot Beds & Furniture within six months.
- In the above event, Ascot Beds & Furniture will:
- repair or replace the failed, unsafe or defective goods; or
- refund you the price paid for the goods.